GFXStudio
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Let's Draw Together!

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Abstract Background

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
VeNoX
Administrator
Administrator
VeNoX

masculin Numarul mesajelor : 86
Warn :
Abstract Background Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Abstract Background Right_bar_bleue

Concursuri Castigate :
Abstract Background Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Abstract Background Right_bar_bleue

SOTW :

Activitatea :

Data de inscriere : 13/01/2009

Abstract Background Empty
MesajSubiect: Abstract Background   Abstract Background Icon_minitimeMier Ian 14, 2009 12:40 am

Acest tutorial este foarte simplu si folositor la siguri folosind doar blend mode si filter

1. Open a new canvas (ctrl+N). For this tut I am going to use width-400(px) and height-400(px) with resolution 72(pixels/inch). Make sure u set the mode to RGB Color. I am setting the contents to 'white'.

2. Make a new layer (shift+ctrl+N). Get the Paint Bucket Tool(G). Sometimes the gradient tool comes up so simply right click it and select the paintbucket tool.
Abstract Background Pb_1

Make your new layer black.

3. Go to Filter>Render>Lens Flare.

Abstract Background Th_pic1

Make a flare anywhere on your canvas. Do this 3 more times. Make the flares anywhere on the canvas.(The flares and the black background should be on the same layer(layer 1)). Heres how mine looks-
Abstract Background Th_pic2

4. Go to Filte>Distort>Wave. Mess around with the settings till you get what something you like.Here are my settings-
Abstract Background Th_pic3

5. Duplicate the layer (ctrl+J). Go to Filter>Distort>Wave. Mess around with the settings again. Use the randomize button to get different results. The more different this wave is from the last wave, the better.
Abstract Background Th_pic4

6. Change the blend mode. I put mine to Color dodge but you can put it to whatever mode you think looks best.

Abstract Background Th_pic5

7. Reapeat Steps 5 and 6. Heres how mine looks-

Abstract Background Th_pic6

8. You can also Try out different filters. I duplicated one layer and did filter>brush strokes>sprayed strokes.I kept the layers blend mode color dodge.Heres how mine looks-

Abstract Background Th_pic7

9. To add color go to layer>new adjustment layer>color balance, and mess around wth the settings.

Abstract Background Th_pic8

Thats it, Go ahead and add text, or play with the color balance some more!
Sus In jos
https://gfxstudio.forumgratuit.ro
sTarZz
Administrator
Administrator

masculin Numarul mesajelor : 186
Varsta : 31
Warn :

Concursuri Castigate :

SOTW :

Activitatea :

Data de inscriere : 13/01/2009

Abstract Background Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Abstract Background   Abstract Background Icon_minitimeMier Ian 14, 2009 9:12 am

Nice:)
Sus In jos

Abstract Background
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
GFXStudio :: GFX :: Tutorials-
Mergi direct la: